I'm Tired--I just finished submitting a Grant Proposal!

 I'm exhausted from working on this Grant Proposal for CalMHSA/DMH.  I feel like I just lifted a Mac Truck.  And I still need to work on my ACCESS paperwork for my job, which I am behind in.  I was supposed to finish last Friday, and I asked for an extension to this Friday.  It is now this Friday, and I am not even halfway through what I need to finish.  I know I need to relax for a bit before I do more work on my ACCESS papers.  Self-Care is so hard for me to do, but I know I need to fit it into my life more, because I am extremely tired right now.  I will probably keep working on it till Sunday. 

I think I will take a break and step outside for a few minutes to look at the sun and vegetate.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Applaud LAC Parks & Rec for Extending Hours 4 the Strike